Wednesday, April 22, 2009

rhyming happiness

To her:

She is in Kolkata;The city of joy
Somehow this time she isnt able to enjoy

It is humid ; and; it is hot
And the work she is doing needs a lot of thought

Jumping about in offices all day
She still finds time to ask me about my day

To check my email and to say that she is there
Always for me and I know that she cares

The days will be over soon when u are far
When we will be together dreaming where to go in our car

Loved u before and always will
Hope u read this when you have time to kill


Her reply:

what a lovely thing....it made my day
am so happy...what else do i say
got out a bit early to check your mail
you make me stronger and drive away the fear of fail
the place is good, the work is bad
miss the time together in college, make me sad
not good at word so nothing to write
but just want you to know that you make my things right....
love you
miss you

To her once more...
I thought whole night (of course in my dreams)
I still dont know what to say it seems

Somethings do go a bit beyond love
The comfort of you being there stays above

I know that no matter what I draw, rhyme or joke
You will love it like Amir Khan loves coke

Hope your work get done well today
And u get to return feeling happy and gay

I will call and disturb when I can
Wishing that all this heat at least gives you a tan :)

Her reply final...
Thinking a lot what to write
Some word that makes your day bright

Will write some other time
Not finding words which rhyme

Wish I was a bit attentive in school
Then I would not have been a fool

But how can I turn back and change
Whatever done is done, its not in my range

whatever, however I am
Am glad, you love me the way I am

THE END

No comments: