Saturday, April 04, 2009

generally....

I have this unknown craving for finishing off stuff that I just started doing. Things can be done so well with patience. I want to believe that's the only way of doing things well.

Was reading a blog of a friend of a friend. She writes about simple everyday things that make her happy in a simple everyday language that is so wonderful to read. Will take a leaf out of her book and note down 3 things that made me smile today.

1. A note on a manhole cover: "Do not enter without authorization. Confined space."

2. Ross explaining his speed of eating to Rachel in an episode of Friends. " I grew up with Monica; if you didn't eat quickly you didn't eat at all."

3. My roommate shouting out bits of lyrics while listening to music over headphones.

:)

No comments: